[SURBL-Announce] Internal whitelist glitch

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Thu Nov 17 14:21:43 CET 2005

Between about 11:00 and 13:00 UTC there was a glitch on my new
engine's whitelist processing where an inadvertent blank line in
a manual whitelist broke the whitelisting.  As a result some
legitimate domains were briefly blacklisted.  They are now
properly excluded from blacklisting.  For those with long
memories, this happened with the old engine once also.  I've
since added a sed -e '/^$/d' to prevent this from happening with
the new engine also.  Thank you to those who brought this to my
attention.

Jeff Chan
mailto:jeffc at surbl.org
http://www.surbl.org/