[SURBL-Discuss] applying surbl

George Georgalis george at galis.org
Mon Nov 1 04:52:53 CET 2004

On Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 09:55:07PM -0500, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
>On Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 09:13:10PM -0500, George Georgalis wrote:

>> I was suprised to discover it doesn't  check the body for foe, only the header, eg
>
>That got "fixed" in 3.0.1.  It actually always checked the body for URIs, but
>it was mislisted as header in the 3.0.0 release.

okay so don't need to fix that...

>> but, it's not matching anything. What am I doing wrong?
>
>-D should help you out.  It'll tell you if the plugin is loaded, what domains
>are found, what domains are queried, etc.

Thanks! forgot about that, and I was missing NET::DNS
and after installing it (libnet-dns-perl) on my Debian stable system...

Net::DNS version is 0.19, but need 0.34

bummer, I know how to manually get it from cpan, but I've managed
to not require that for anything on production systems. is there
a debian way to get the required version in and maintained, or will
I need to dh-make-perl as needed?

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org