[SURBL-Discuss] Should we list ratware?

Mon Nov 15 17:13:18 CET 2004

MailinglistMaster.com

They produce StealthMail Master 5.0, rateware.

"The anonymous bulk email software you need to protect your connection from
being shut down when you send out bulk email. With this new technology your
ISP will not have a problem with your bulk e-mail operation. It uses special
proxies for anonymity. Reliable proxy service comes with the software.
Proxies are updated daily. We update our proxies several times a day. The
program gets its speed from up to 300 concurrent connections to different
proxy servers. We carefully select the proxies we add to our
database.Instant and very accurate delivery rate is assessed by the program.
This is the most reliable proxy mailer out there. It is sold on a membership
basis. You can purchase either a monthly or a lifetime membership."

--Chris