[SURBL-Discuss] Computer being repaired

Mon Nov 15 18:22:23 CET 2004

Crud! Any overclocking? Did you throw in a older video card to check? This
is damn important to fix quickly. No not because of emails.... The JO
expansion comes out tomorrow!!! :-)

Let me know if I can be any help. Make sure your hard drive is still good.
You got lots of good data!

--Chris (The Geforce 6800 OC freaking rocks!!!)