[SURBL-Discuss] ICANN registrar report - bizcn

Andy Warner andy at andy.net
Thu Oct 28 20:00:11 CEST 2004

All,

The bizcn whois server(s) ha(s|ve) been down for nearly a week. Given
the huge number of abusive domains registered through them, this
has made it it much more difficult to lookup domain details for
domains they are the registrar for. Sadly, their whois server is
often down, but this is the longest outage I recall.

Please drop ICANN a note asking them to require bizcn to shape
up. If you can also provide details of their inaction to abuse and
data validty issues please do so.

http://reports.internic.net/cgi/registrars/problem-report.cgi

It has been a long while since ICANN has given a public wrist slapping
to a registrar. Perhaps if we generate enough reports they will step up
and do something.

--
Andy Warner
http://spamvertised.abusebutler.com/