[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Need help checking FP list from Theo

Alden Levy alden at engineno9inc.com
Tue Sep 7 14:25:17 CEST 2004

>Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:43:10 -0700
>From: Jeff Chan <jeffc at surbl.org>
>Subject: [SURBL-Discuss] Need help >checking FP list from Theo
>To: SURBL Discuss <discuss at lists.surbl.org>

>Theo got us a list of 112 new false positives >from across all
>SURBLs.  He showed me the source >messages which are almost
>all subscribed newsletters and mailing list >messages, so they
>seem quite hammy.

>Given the type of source messages and some >spot checking, I'm
>inclined to whitelist them all, but I'd like to >ask for some help
>checking them first.  Can anyone help check >these?

123inkjets.com
1and1.com
While these two may also spam, they sell legitimate products. 123inkjets sells ink and toner cartridges and refills, 1and1 is a web hosting firm.

Gotomypc.com sells a remote access product
Yale.edu is the domain for Yale University

Regards,
Alden

Alden Levy
Engine No. 9, Inc.