[SURBL-Discuss] RE: Start an IP list to block?

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu Sep 9 23:33:20 CEST 2004

LOL, I love our conversations ;)

Well when I said filthy, I meant down right Christina Aguleira raunchy
spammers! The drippiest of rotten stinking spammers. Basically those hosted
by spam friendly hosts. This is a step I was sure you would not want to do,
but I can think of a ton on the SPAM-L list who would jump at the chance.
Makes ISPs become more responsible.

However this is just theory discussion anyway...or is it :p

--Chris