[SPAM-TAG] [SURBL-Discuss] Spammer threatening to suesingle4y ou.net

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Mon Sep 27 17:19:09 CEST 2004

Sounds exactly like Drug Enforcment.

"Lets go after the bug guys, and not worry about the small guy we caught."

Big Guy arrested, small guy takes his place. Where do you think the bigger
guys come from, the stork?

Hell this guy could be in one of those "Make money from home" scams. And you
know what, he will go tell his buddies it ain't worth it because he was
blacklisted days after he started.

--Chris (Riple in the water.....)

--Chris