[SURBL-Discuss] RE: Research wanted: age of spam gang URI dom ains

Fri Apr 22 16:44:00 CEST 2005

Agreed John. What I saw was patterns, and the dates of the domains involved
in the patterns corelated. It wasn't anything worth tagging off of, but an
interesting bit of data none the less.

When you get what appears to be 3 different spammers, with spam runs within
days of each other, all using domains that have connections in their
data...it gets the mind a wondering :)

--Chris