[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: Adding SpamBouncer phishing data to ph.surbl.org

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Tue Aug 2 09:13:41 CEST 2005

Jeff Chan wrote:
> Catherine Hampton of SpamBouncer (welcome to the SURBL Discuss
> list Catherine!) is kindly making available her carefully checked
> phishing domains and IPs for our inclusion in the SURBL phishing
> list.  They're not currently added to ph.surbl.org, but the hooks
> are in place to make it live after some discussion here.

Outstanding. I get a ton of phishes. The SURBL checks I already use
(primarily the SpamCop and Spamhaus SBL/XBL checks IIRC) catch most of the
other crap I get.

The other thing I'd love to figure out is how to reliably tag all the 419
scams I tend to receive.

Jeff, if you can make this work, I owe both you and Catherine a keg of beer. :)

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek   888-480-4638   PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
Company website: http://JustThe.net/