[SURBL-Discuss] Re: SURBL: sc2 vs sc?

Rob McEwen rob at powerviewsystems.com
Thu Aug 4 14:29:00 CEST 2005

Jeff,

Last night, I ran SC2 against a corpus of 119,000 messages consisting of
about 97-99% ham. This was a corpus of mostly ham mail which had made it
past my filter over the past few months. (BTW, my percentages keep getting
better, so most of that small percentage of spam in this corpus was from a
few months ago).

SC2 caught about 150 messages from this corpus. ALL of these caught messages
were spam. It did NOT "block" a single ham.

--Rob McEwen