[SURBL-Discuss] XS inclusion into multi

Roy mlist at ncbrandon.com
Wed Aug 10 08:05:50 CEST 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 20:14 -0700, Jeff Chan wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 9, 2005, 3:16:03 PM, Rob McEwen wrote:
> > Darrell asked:
> >>Any idea's when xs will be included into multi?
>
> > And sc2, too?
>
> Pretty sure sc2 is going to become sc, but have not decided when
> to do it yet.  For internal reasons it somewhat depends on
> whether Raymond is able to use the CBL data well.
>
> Jeff C.
> --
> Don't harm innocent bystanders.

Both xs and sc2 have been working quite well for me, and I look forward
to seeing them go into production. I hadn't said anything sooner for
several reasons. I am a home user, and usually don't get more than 800
to 1,200 emails per day. Within the last month I moved from using SA
attached to my email program, that by default, "just works, no
maintenance required", to setting it up with my mail server. The biggest
reason I haven't said anything is the fact I am a real noo bee, and
although everything is working quite well, I'm obviously not calling SA
properly, as it doesn't log. No biggie, just embarrasses me not to have
a log showing how xs and sc2 were working for me in relation to others.
I'll keep reading and tweaking, and sooner or later have it working like
the "Big Boys'" do. Since it's not mission critical, it's an enjoyable
hobby, and learning experience doing it the "hard way", reading and
trying things.

Roy