[SURBL-Discuss] XS inclusion into multi

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at surbl.org
Thu Aug 11 01:51:38 CEST 2005

Hi!

>> Any idea's when xs will be included into multi?

> At this point the CBL data are more likely to end up in JP.  Our
> experiments with XS look pretty good, but Raymond's server
> infrastructure is better able to keep up with the volume of data
> than mine.
>
> Raymond may be able to give an update on how that is looking,
> whether it's gaining him significant new data, etc.

Yes, its looking good. We feed the stronglyh filtered CBL data into JP
now. We currently parse them once an hour and end of the week we will do
that with a somehow smaller timeframe. We are moving this subset to a own
processing box...

> I still find the XS data useful internally, but may stop
> publishing it in the form of the separate test list at some
> point.

As a seperate list its i think too little data. But lets see once we get
the more raw datafeed running with them.

Bye,
Raymond.