[SURBL-Discuss] photo.com?

Catherine Hampton ariel at spambouncer.org
Sun Aug 28 22:10:20 CEST 2005

> Got a spam mentioning photo.com and some chat site.  The chat
> site may be spammy but does anyone know anything about photo.com?

Update -- the graphic referenced in the spam run, and the directory
it was in, are gone from the server/404 compliant.  I think this
was a compromised server, but it looks like someone got in touch
with the owners and they took care of it quickly.  (Now, if they'd
just update their buggy Apache 1.3x software to the latest Apache 2.x,
that would be perfect.) :)

--
Catherine Hampton <ariel at spambouncer.org>
The SpamBouncer         *     <http://www.spambouncer.org/>