[SURBL-Discuss] Re: cheetahmail / rhsbl.ahbl.org

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at surbl.org
Wed Aug 31 02:27:47 CEST 2005

Hi!

> Sorry, I typed cheetah.com instead of cheetahmail.com below. It's getting late
> here ... pardon the confusion.

>> What are your experiences with or views about cheetah.com? They appear to be
>> mass mailers, but also engaged in anti-spam measures / sender verification
>> acitivities, and what are your experiences with rhsbl.ahbl.org?

You also ment to post this on the ahbl list right? :) Please limit the
postings somehow to surbl.

To give a short answer, no, i would not even think about using that list
to reject mail at mta stage. Only if it would be a weight in some
spamassassin alike solution it would be ok. There is really very few lists
that i would block with. DSBL is one of the few doing ok there. Even
spamhaus or spamcop i would not use for direct blocking. Just my 2 cents.
It just gives too many fp's.

Bye,
Raymond.