[SURBL-Discuss] MIT piranhas

Tue Jan 25 20:18:53 CET 2005

LOL I forget things like that all the time. You get so used to calling it by
acronym, you forget what it means. SpamAssassin URL Realtime Black List.
(Sewer Bull)

I once had a complete conversation explaining how to block udp traffic. Very
deep discussion with someone, who then stumped me simply by asking me what
udp stood for. :)  Couldn't remember to save my life.

--Chris (LOL @ Steeler fans!)