[SURBL-Announce] SURBL web site updated, Letter to Redirectors added

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Sun Apr 18 17:16:25 CEST 2004

I've udpated the SURBL web site to use frames and have freshened
the content slightly.   Please let me know if you spot any broken
links, etc.

  http://www.surbl.org/

Also added "An Open Letter To Operators Of Redirection Sites"
in which we try to appeal to redirection sites to deny their
services to spam URI domains (e.g., spammers' web sites).
Redirection sites may become an increasing problem if we're
successful in blocking spams with their sites directly linked.

  http://www.surbl.org/redirect.html

Comments, revisions, questions, suggestions on any of that are
welcomed.

Cheers,

Jeff Chan
mailto:jeffc at surbl.org