[SURBL-Announce] Welcoming new public name server

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Mon Mar 7 14:21:36 CET 2005

We'd like to welcome and thank the addition of a new public
SURBL name server g3.surbl.org administered by:

  Panagiotis Christias of National Technical University
  of Athens in Greece

Without our public nameservers and the help of their
administrators, SURBLs would not be possible.

Our thanks to all of them!

Jeff C.

P.S.  We could still use some help with public DNS.  If you
have a network that can handle an extra 200k bits per second
to megabit of traffic and a server to run rbldnsd, please
contact me.  rbldnsd is very efficient so the server
requirements are relatively minimal.
--
Jeff Chan
mailto:jeffc at surbl.org