[SURBL-Announce] RFC: Discontinuing rsync service of individual list zone files

SURBL Announcement list [READONLY] announce at lists.surbl.org
Mon Oct 19 11:15:08 CEST 2009

In March 2009 we stopped delegating public DNS service of individual
list zones such as sc.surbl.org, ws.surbl.org, etc., since they are
obsolete and all their data are included in multi.surbl.org.  We would
also like to stop rsync service for these files, again since their
content is included in multi.surbl.org, which is the only zone anyone
should be using.  If anyone has feedback about this proposed change,
then please contact us by email at rsync at our domain.