[SURBL-Discuss] Trouble installing SpamCopURI-0.09

Dan Stetser dan at stetser.net
Sun Apr 11 16:11:27 CEST 2004

RedHat had perl issues with locale .UTF8.

At the prompt type "locale".  Odds are there is a .UTF8 at the end of
whatever will be displayed.

Edit /etc/sysconfig/i18n and change LANG from en_US.UTF-8 to en_US

This might not be the final fix for the issues you're experiencing but it's
a good
place to start as it crops up and bites you on other modules quite often.