[SURBL-Discuss] Ugh!

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Mon Apr 12 12:11:14 CEST 2004

Hep me hep me hep me.

I've been getting hit the past few days with dictionary style attacks.
What do any of you use to combat these pesky things?

What I have been doing is dropping routes to the, more then likely,
virused/trojaned boxes. But need a better solution which is less
dependant on my seeing it happening and will just kill it.

I know this isn't the best place to ask this but I figured we have all
suffered these attacks and though you all might know of something or be
using something that will work.

Any and all suggestions welcome!

Thanks,

-Doc