[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Ugh!

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Mon Apr 12 12:34:32 CEST 2004

> What patterns are you getting in, and what mailer are you using, if its
> exim it would be most likely simple, most of the times just one regexp.
> But please post the patterns so we know what it looks like.
>
> Are they open proxy's? Please check some IPs on www.dsbl.org that you
> are getting in.

Today I've ha 4 of them so far, in the past few hours all coming from
66.205.22.52 .91 .66 and .65 none of which are listed as open proxies by
www.dsbl.org

Couple nights ago I had an outright DoS attack by 15 different places
doing dictionary attacks.

Any suggestions on something I can run? Oh and using Sendmail 8.12.11
the latest version and I do have it throttled down but still not helping.

-Doc