[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Simple install instructions for spamcopuri0.09 on Win32

ITReading ITReading ITReading at aldridge-borden.com
Mon Apr 12 19:46:58 CEST 2004

I forgot to mention that my instructions are written from the point of view of a "Guinevere" (www.beginfinite.com) user and are written for users of Guinevere.  However, I expect steps 1-7 to work on just about any Win32 implementation of SA (on ActivePerl 5.6.1).
I hope this makes things a little clearer.
Thanks!
Charles