[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: New name for sa.surbl.org

Ram ram at roble.net
Mon Apr 12 18:05:09 CEST 2004

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Jeff Chan wrote:
> OK Looks like someone (lol I'm nominated, I guess) needs to put
> his foot down and set a new name for sa.surbl.org, our RBL
> version of Bill Stearns' sa-blacklist SA ruleset.

Is this DNSBL different from other RHSBLs?  If not why reinvent the
wheel?  rhsbl.surbl.org sounds good to me, though unless use is to
be somehow restricted to just sa there should be a distinction
between sender domains (user at example.com) and host domains
(mx1.example.com).  For that I use sender.rhsbl...com and
client.rhsbl...com, saving ip.rbl...com for the RBL.

--
Roger Marquis
Roble Systems Consulting