[SURBL-Discuss] What list does ws.surbl.org represent?

William Stearns wstearns at pobox.com
Tue Apr 13 11:39:49 CEST 2004

Good day,

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, ITReading ITReading wrote:

> I'm sure this has already been clarified, but I think I may not have
> joined the list when it was mentioned. Does ws.surbl.org reflect the
> contents of "sa-blacklist-uri.cf" or "sa-blacklist" or both?

	Both lists contain essentially the same domains, but check
different things.  sa-blacklist.cf checks the sender domain,
sa-blacklist.uri.cf checks urls in the body of the mail.
	So the ws.surbl.org really replaces the sa-blacklist.uri.cf.
	Cheers,
	- Bill

        "Faced with the prospect of rereading this book, I would rather
have my brains ripped out by a plastic fork."
        -- Charles Cooper, ZD net, in review of B at TSOT by Bill Gates.
(Courtesy of Mads Bondo Dydensborg <madsdyd at challenge.dk>)