[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Please sanity check sa.surbl.org announcement

Daniel Quinlan quinlan at pathname.com
Mon Apr 12 10:34:39 CEST 2004

Jeff Chan <jeffc at surbl.org> writes:

> Dooh, I think I just realized you were asking whether multiple
> RBLs could be supported from a single query inside SA, and not
> whether we could combine the lists on the RBL side.  Pardon my
> misinterpretation if that was your original meaning.

Yes, that is what I was asking.  You could continue to support separate
zones as well for people who want to mirror them.

You seem to still have a tendency to reject ideas before reading them
through.  I'm not saying I've never made the same mistake, but this is
getting old.

--
Daniel Quinlan                     anti-spam (SpamAssassin), Linux,
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/    and open source consulting