[SURBL-Discuss] No install Problems with 0.10

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Wed Apr 14 09:59:09 CEST 2004

Paul Barbeau wrote:
> I guess i spoke to soon.. The "make test" works and it looks like the "make
> install" works however when i send an email through with
> "http://nothere/" in it nothing gets tagged.  Is that the correct URL
> to use to confirm it is working?

It filtered it out here :-)

  3.0 WS_URI_RBL             URI's domain appears in spamcop database at
ws.surbl.org
                             [test.surbl.org is blacklisted in SpamCop
RBL at]
                             [ws.surbl.org]
  4.0 SC_URI_RBL             URI's domain appears in spamcop database at
sc.surbl.org
                             [test.surbl.org is blacklisted in SpamCop
RBL at]
                             [sc.surbl.org]

David

David Coulson                                    email: d at vidcoulson.com
Linux Developer /                          web: http://davidcoulson.net/
Network Engineer                                   phone: (216) 533-6967