[SURBL-Discuss] Fwd: Re: Bill Stearns' sa-blacklist available as SURBL: ws.surbl.org

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Tue Apr 20 21:53:17 CEST 2004

Jeff Chan wrote:
>>However we probably will offer a combined version of Bill's
>>list and Chris' BigEvil list since they are more similar in
>>character.

BigEvil as a URI RBL would be awesome, as it's a really heavy regex
right now. What can I do to expedite implimentation of be.surbl.org?

> 3) We also secondary MAPS RBL+ zone, that's a 54Mbyte zone that updates
>    every 3 hours. (IE 18Mbyte/hour). A 1Mbyte x 10 minutes would be
>    only 6Mbytes/hour, chicken feed. ;)

How long does it take BIND9 to load that thing? :-)

David

David Coulson                                    email: d at vidcoulson.com
Linux Developer /                          web: http://davidcoulson.net/
Network Engineer                                   phone: (216) 533-6967