[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Bill Stearns' sa-blacklist available as SURBL: ws.surbl.org

Scott Truman Scott at ncs.co.nz
Wed Apr 21 15:12:25 CEST 2004

 On Tuesday, April 20, 2004, 6:10:30 PM, Bill Landry wrote:
> [...]

 FiveTen, NJABL and
 > others do.

That's pretty cool.
One could even extend that as such (if they don't already):

 test: example.com.all.surbl.org  ;)

 results:

 127.0.0.2 = SC List
 127.0.0.4 = WS List
 127.0.0.8 = BigEvil List
 127.0.0.16 = Someother List
 etc....

 Multiple hits for the same lookup could be returned by combining the last octet i.e. a result of 127.0.0.10 would indicate the URI was found in both the SC and BigEvil lists. If one was only interested in what SC found, then one would AND the result with 127.0.0.2

just thinking out loud...