[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Bill Stearns' sa-blacklist available as SURBL: ws.surbl.org

Don Newcomer newcomer at dickinson.edu
Wed Apr 21 00:44:10 CEST 2004

[forwarded response from announce list]

Wow, I implemented this yesterday and, after about 18 hours, this rule was
#4 in my list of most-used rules!  Good job, guys!

Don Newcomer                                            Dickinson College
Senior Manager, Systems                                 P.O. Box 1773
newcomer at dickinson.edu                                  Carlisle, PA  17013
                                                        Phone: (717) 245-1256
                                                          FAX: (717) 245-1690