[SURBL-Discuss] BigEvil + MidEvil as SURBL

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Thu Apr 22 09:25:32 CEST 2004

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:49:51 -0700, Jeff Chan wrote:
> >> Something like
> >> domains don't even
> >>
> >> Yes, I should have mentioned that I'm simply discarding them.
> >> Unfortunately there's no easy way to deal with them.  Domains
> >> without any patterns in them, which are a majority, come right
> >> through.  The script is at:
>
> > Can we make sure that when you announce this to the public that they know
> > this! :)
> > I can see the flurry of emails now.
>
> Definitely will mention the differences in the announcement and
> web site!

Perhaps the ideal would be if the script that converts bigevil to rbl
form could also generate a separate "wildevil" cf file containing only
the wildcard entries from bigevil, so that people can have the best of
both worlds...

John.

--
-- Over 2400 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com