[SURBL-Discuss] And away we go!

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Thu Apr 22 03:17:57 CEST 2004

Jeff Chan wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 21, 2004, 11:59:07 PM, Doc Schneider wrote:
>
>>Just wanted to let you all know I now have ws/be/sc all being parsed
>>with the URI plugin.
>

>>I'll be sure to let you all know how it works.
>

> Cool!  Grep us some stats after it runs a while.....  :-)

Ever notice when you're doing something to help kill spam you don't get
any? Ugh.

I've just deployed the 3 surbls on one of my server for testing and of
course it is the one I get my personal mail on. Usually overnight all I
get, for the most part, is spam.

"They only come out at night, mostly" -- Aliens

-Doc