[SURBL-Discuss] And away we go!

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Thu Apr 22 11:51:29 CEST 2004

Chris Santerre wrote:
> [...]

I left bigevil.cf in my spamassassin directory and added the RBL for
be.surbl.org and both are catching things!!

Maybe a suggestion. Might want to make a limited bigevil which just does
the variable domains. And then folks can use it along with the RBL be.
Did that make sense?

Damn I either need a new unix sleep command or more coffee! 8*))

I'll run some stats from my test here in a bit and we shall see what is
what.

Chris as always you are a "big nerd" HAR!

-Doc (Who has been a nerd for almost half a century!)