[SURBL-Discuss] And away we go!

Simon Byrnand simon at igrin.co.nz
Fri Apr 23 10:16:05 CEST 2004

> Ever notice when you're doing something to help kill spam you don't get
> any? Ugh.
>
> I've just deployed the 3 surbls on one of my server for testing and of
> course it is the one I get my personal mail on. Usually overnight all I
> get, for the most part, is spam.
>
> "They only come out at night, mostly" -- Aliens

Heh heh heh.

I had exactly the same problem... My spam folder usually gets about 100 a
day, and for nearly 3 hours after I implemented surbl I didn't get a
single spam :( Seems like my spam comes in big infrequent bursts during
the day, with most of it at night...

Fortunately I have a couple of workmates who get several times more spam
than me and kindly let me browse their spam folders ;-)

Regards,
Simon