[SURBL-Discuss] ANNOUNCE: Mail::SpamAsssassin::SpamCopURI 0.13

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Thu Apr 22 22:54:05 CEST 2004

Jeff Chan wrote:
> Indeed, the name servers are getting busier today.  We need to
> look at ways to reduce this, and single queries per test is
> the best start.

I should be able to get some information on the NS I use for surbl
tomorrow. Since it's an NS for an ISP too, I can't distinguish what is
surbl and what is everything else, but I can see what the traffic change
was since I dropped surbl on it.

David

David Coulson                                    email: d at vidcoulson.com
Linux Developer /                          web: http://davidcoulson.net/
Network Engineer                                   phone: (216) 533-6967