[SURBL-Discuss] packaging SpamCopURI

Robert Brooks robb at hyperlink-interactive.co.uk
Fri Apr 23 10:40:01 CEST 2004

Eric Kolve wrote:
> I could have made a patch instead of just overwriting, but I thought
> it would be easier to install if I didn't patch since
> users would then have to locate the .pm files and directly patch
> them.

yes, hardly ideal, perhaps a patch in the tarball as an alternative method.  Is
there any chance the common code will get accepted into 2.64?

Regards,

Rob

--
Robert Brooks,         Network Manager,      Hyperlink Interactive Ltd
<robb at hyperlink-interactive.co.uk> http://hyperlink-interactive.co.uk/