[SURBL-Discuss] [Fwd: cloud-cuckoo-land: M-W's Word of the Day] (fwd)

Don Newcomer newcomer at dickinson.edu
Fri Apr 23 10:13:06 CEST 2004

>From what I was able to gather, these messages were coming fine until just
recently.  I can't speak to its legitimacy though.  I'd just rather not
have to whitelist everything but the kitchen sink if I don't have to!

Don Newcomer                                            Dickinson College
Senior Manager, Systems					P.O. Box 1773
newcomer at dickinson.edu                                  Carlisle, PA  17013
                                                        Phone: (717) 245-1256
                                                          FAX: (717) 245-1690