[SURBL-Discuss] How effective is SURBL?

Don Newcomer newcomer at dickinson.edu
Fri Apr 23 10:17:12 CEST 2004

Look for yourself.  Here are my top 10 rule hits for yesterday:

18173 HTML_MESSAGE
11898 WS_URI_RBL
11871 MIME_HTML_ONLY
6951 SPAMCOP_URI_RBL
6847 CLICK_BELOW
6035 HTML_LINK_CLICK_HERE
5278 MIME_HTML_NO_CHARSET
5085 MY_SHRT_IMG
4993 COMBINED_FROM
4140 BE_URI_RBL

Nice work, gentlemen!  What's better is the fact that my system load
appears to have dropped considerably.  Life is good...

Don Newcomer                                            Dickinson College
Senior Manager, Systems					P.O. Box 1773
newcomer at dickinson.edu                                  Carlisle, PA  17013
                                                        Phone: (717) 245-1256
                                                          FAX: (717) 245-1690