[SURBL-Discuss] How effective is SURBL?

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Fri Apr 23 15:34:31 CEST 2004

Chris Santerre wrote:

>>>What tools are people using to see what are the most hit rulesets?
>>
>>I've been thinking of writing a tool to check out some of
>>those rulesets
>>the spammy crap hits on.
>>
>>Figured if nothing else it would be fun! 8*))
>>

>>-Doc
>

> How about working with the devs to have a function in SA to dump rule hits
> into a seperate log? Just rule hits. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Which Developers? I'm game to do something like this. I know there is
already one for SA. sa-stats.pl or some such. Too bad it never has
worked for me. (probably missing a module or something) Ork!

But hey I sure can whip something up if there is an interest.

-Doc (Brushes off his coding skills)(needs more WD-40)