[SURBL-Discuss] How effective is SURBL?

Don Newcomer newcomer at dickinson.edu
Fri Apr 23 16:47:13 CEST 2004

I just used a shell script with grep, awk, and sed.  Pretty simple, really.

Don Newcomer                                            Dickinson College
Senior Manager, Systems					P.O. Box 1773
newcomer at dickinson.edu                                  Carlisle, PA  17013
                                                        Phone: (717) 245-1256
                                                          FAX: (717) 245-1690