[SURBL-Discuss] Re: [RulesEmporium] Rbldns and wildcards

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Fri Apr 23 17:20:34 CEST 2004

Indeed, I just realized an embarrassing screw-up on my part.

There are two different programs with similar names and
slightly different properties,including zone file differences:

  rbldns

  rbldnsd

We are using rbldnsd zone files.   I need to update the web site
to reflect this and post an announcement.

Jeff C.
__

--
Jeff Chan