[SURBL-Discuss] second and third level domains - again!

Simon Byrnand simon at igrin.co.nz
Mon Apr 26 14:11:28 CEST 2004

At 05:50 26/04/2004, you wrote:

>On Sun, Apr 25, 2004 at 05:57:56PM +0200, John Fawcett wrote:
> > One of the things I noticed after upgrading to
> > SpamCopURI 0.14 was that previously I had
> > been identifying all mail containing ads.msn.com
> > as spam and after the upgrade this was no
> > longer happening.
> >
> > (BTW ads.msn.com was still listed in sc.surbl.org
> > when I observed this behaviour. It has since been
> > removed.)
>
>To take care of this in the short term you
>can add an entry to your spamcop_uri.cf if you
>have open redirect resolution on:
>
>   open_redirect_list_spamcop_uri   g.msn.com             ads.msn.co

Is that line correct ? or should it be something like:

open_redirect_list_spamcop_uri   g.msn.com             *.ads.msn.com

? Not sure that I quite understand the syntax. Would the link you suggested
cover a URL like this:

http://ads.msn.com/ads/adredir.asp?image=/ads/IMGSFS/pjoj57zhzmldxz6uc8.gif&url=http://www.blah.co.nz

Regards,
Simon