[SURBL-Discuss] url parsing

Eric Kolve ekolve at comcast.net
Tue Apr 27 19:03:49 CEST 2004

I have decided to add some URL parsing to SpamCopURI.  I figure it will be kind of fun and should help catch a few of these edge cases that have popped up.

If a few people could email me example redirects you have seen (you may want to tar.gz them up so they don't get filtered), that would helpful in making this more robust.

I have examples for g.msn.com, ads.msn.com, rd.yahoo.com, and images.google.ca

I am mainly looking for stuff like the URL Simon sent where the spam URL is hex encoded and is buried beneath three or four redirects.

thanks,

--eric