[SURBL-Discuss] access.db -> Bind zone file converter

David Hooton djh-lists at platformhosting.com
Wed Apr 28 20:21:26 CEST 2004

Partly why we're not keen on making this public /yet/.

> Note that SURBLs are intended to be used on message body URI
> domains, not mail sender domains like most other RBLs.  (I
> mention this since sendmail access files also look only at
> mail headers and not message bodies.)

Sorry I negated to mention that this part of the task is coming directly out
of a pure list of domains that have been collected from our spamtraps and
manually vetted (our own private bigevil).  So it should work well in the
SURBL setting.

I'll let you know how things go

Cheers!

Dave