[SURBL-Discuss] This ROCKS!

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Fri Apr 30 06:00:24 CEST 2004

Just wanted to say how much this software and spam fighting tool really
Rock and rolls them spams into neat little balls and tosses them into
never never land.

I am on my days off and hope to get some type of stats gathering ditty
going. But not sure what stats folks want to see. I had some
conversations with Chris "The Big Evil One" and he had some ideas.
Am just not sure what direction to pursue.
I did join the dev list for SA and sort of got talked into checking the
docs for SA 3.0 which I'm slowly working on. Just checking them for
proper API coverage in the different modules it is using.

So my question to you folks is what sort of statistics would you like to
see? Number of rules hit, even if a ham (I always get hungry when
talking about ham and spam but I digress) or just total number and the
actual rules that are being hit for all spam? And isn't there something
already in SA that does these rules and hits? corporra(sic and too lazy
to look).

Anyway let me know what you all would like and I can whip something up.
--

-Doc (The D - Ninja)