[SURBL-Discuss] FP's in ws.surbl.org

Bill Landry billl at pointshare.com
Mon Aug 2 19:25:33 CEST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raymond Dijkxhoorn" <raymond at prolocation.net>

> > Just wondering if there is any place else that confirmed spam messages
> > containing URIs can be sent for inclusion in one of the SURBL lists,
other
> > than one at a time via the RulesEmporium web site?
>
> How many do you want to submit ?

Could be a lot, since I have devised some filters that hold messages over a
certain weight and do not have a URI header.  Once I confirm them to be
spam, I would like to be able to redirect them somewhere that they could be
parsed and included in one of the SURBL lists.

Thoughts/suggestions...?

Thanks,

Bill