[SURBL-Discuss] Possible FP in WS - imagestation.com

Patrik Nilsson patrik at patrik.com
Tue Aug 3 19:52:09 CEST 2004

imagestation.com is listed in WS.

It's a Sony domain.

Searching NANAS, I can't find any recent reports mentioning imagestation.com.

Outgoing imagestation.com mail servers, such as zms0.imagestation.com, are
listed in AUDNSBL and SORBS - as servers sending to spamtraps.
But they are not listed in SBL or Spews.
So... it's ambiguous.

I assume that there are quite a few willing subscribers to the imagestation
news letters though, so there is probably a high level of collateral damage
if it's listed.

Patrik