[SURBL-Discuss] Errors with spamassassin --lint

Daniel J McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Thu Aug 5 10:38:42 CEST 2004

> On Thursday, August 5, 2004, 4:39:58 AM, Jeff Chan wrote:
> > On Thursday, August 5, 2004, 4:12:23 AM, Mailing List wrote:>>
> Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping:>>
> open_redirect_list_spamcop_uri   tinyurl.com
> *.tinyurl.com>> Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration,
> skipping:>> open_redirect_list_spamcop_uri   xurl.us
> Er, the redirect tests failing may be ok, but I'm not so sure
> about the eval ones.  Can anyone else help?

I had to remove my old /etc/mail/spamassassin/spamcop_uri.cf in order to
upgrade to SA 2.64, then install the new spamcop_uri 0.21 and copy the
new rules/spamcop_uri.cf from the distribution to
/etc/mail/spamassassin/ in order for --lint to be happy.

--
Daniel J McDonald <dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com>
Austin Energy