[SURBL-Discuss] Why is this?

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Fri Aug 6 05:41:04 CEST 2004

	*  0.9 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS From: ends in numbers
	*  3.0 WS_URI_RBL URI's domain appears in ws.surbl.org
	*      [depewpta.MANGLED-150m.com is blacklisted in URI RBL at]
	[ws.surbl.org]
	*  3.0 MULTI_URI_RBL URI's domain appears in multi.surbl.org
	*      [depewpta.MANGLED-150m.com is blacklisted in URI RBL at]
	[multi.surbl.org]
	*  1.1 MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email
	* -2.2 AWL AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment

Although this persons virtual domain is myfamily.MANGLED-m150.com