[SURBL-Discuss] SA 2.64 and SURBL issues...

Robert Leonard RLEONARD at opto22.com
Mon Aug 9 16:10:29 CEST 2004

Since upgrading my spamcopuri to version .22 I haven't seen any spam's
getting tagged by it..  SA 2.63 lints fine...  But when I try to 'upgrade'
to 2.64 I get the following, which makes me think something isn't right,
either with SA or with spamcopuri..

-------Here is what I get.. And I get it many times...
Syntax error at /etc/mail/spamassassin/spamcop_uri.cf, rule WS_URI_RBL, line
6, near ") )")
t/rule_tests.....ok 44/62Failed to com;ile URI SpamAssassin tests,
skipping:(syntax error at /etc/mail/spamassassin/spamcop_uri.cf, rule
OB_URI_RBL, line 1, near "eval:"

Any idea what might be causing this?  I've tried re-install spamcopuri and
restarting SA.. I still see nothing getting caught by the URI tests.. And
everytime I try to install/upgrade SA 2.64 I get the above errros during the
installation...

Thanks!!!!!!1